The Sporting Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

does anybody know how to get my audio jack working in the back of my PC?

Go down

does anybody know how to get my audio jack working in the back of my PC? Empty does anybody know how to get my audio jack working in the back of my PC?

Post by SweetKat Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:56 am

How do I save an image thats jpg and turn it to an xcf file?JKA3 server lists appear different on two different computers [lugormod]?Which is better ATI Radeon 5870 or 6870?Is there a site similar to box.net for cheaper? <a href=http://bigstickmotorsports.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=95657>My Emachine won't boot past the logo Sad?</a> ziola na refluks What does it mean by ip address routing not enabled?Error loading C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile…Microsoft Office 2010 Delivery Reports?Why are some default volume settings online never at 100%?Is there a way to permanetly delete/rename the default libraries in Windows 7?Hd Tv Calibration Software?How do I show descriptive statistics in Excel 2008 on an IMAC? co na zgage <a href=http://refluks24.pl/refluks-zoladkowy/>Refluks zoladkowy</a> zgaga w ciazy The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?charanjeet singh operating system book?What is a good webcam that has HD capabilities?My mac battery is "sweating". There's a little bit of condensation on it...what's wrong?[/url] Can you Oovoo from a Mac Laptop?Sony vegas jpg issues?? (sorry for the long explanation...)?i am trying to install matlab R2009b in windows xp. i am getting error as "invalid stored block length".? Is it morally correct for israelis be funded & trained to promote israel online?Why won't my link work now that I have installed PicasaViewer?is it better to keep a laptop battery charging while in use or let the battery run down to a % of time?

SweetKat

Back to top Go down