The Sporting Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jealousy...........I suspect

2 posters

Go down

Jealousy...........I suspect Empty Re: Jealousy...........I suspect

Post by JB Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:42 am

Good to hear, Ed. Those things can sometimes run into some hefty sums. I hope Brig'hette isn't going to be too pricey. The upside is, you will only increase the value of such a historic firearm. Stay in touch with the folks at Verney Carron and send them pics when completed. They may want to feature your gun in an article. I know for sure that Shooting Sportsman would find the gun very interesting. They'll be at the Vintage Cup this year.
JB
JB
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BigHorn WBY Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:01 pm

She is thru about halfway thru her 12 step rehabilitation program. She is back on face and they are going thru the fire control system. Hope to have an estimated time of return pretty soon.
BigHorn WBY
BigHorn WBY
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JB Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:31 pm

I wish her well! I hope she comes back a new woman and with the life of one 30 years younger Very Happy
JB
JB
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BigHorn WBY Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:52 pm

Brig'hette has left today for rehab. After a long and tiresom intervention she is going to a Spa in Plains, Montana for fire control work and a possible repinning. Full report of here 12 step progress in a few weeks.
BigHorn WBY
BigHorn WBY
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JB Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:48 am

I understand. My German Maiden serves as my "arm candy" and performs all tasks asked of her What a Face
JB
JB
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BigHorn WBY Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:09 pm

In the vain of "never the twain shall meet" well they do inhabit the same room. They remind me of the old Army adage of the disoretation of "This is my Rifle and this is my Gun". "This is for killing ( holding your rifle over your head) and this is for Fun (grabbing your crotch)" This meaning in my lame attempt to explain is that when it is serious Isabella will be called to task and for show and a pinch of erotisim Brig'ette will be hauled forth.
BigHorn WBY
BigHorn WBY
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JB Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:09 pm

The 303 is definitely a gun you can fall in lust with! There are some women, especially the French like Brig'hette, that botox and plastic surgery can't fix. Hopefully yours isn't one of those wear the fixing is cost prohibitive. Is she a candidate for a possible divorce? "Have a girlfriend and have a wife BUT, never the twain shall meet." Your two have met and there's trouble ahead!
JB
JB
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Jealousy...........I suspect Empty Jealousy...........I suspect

Post by BigHorn WBY Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:00 am

Since Isabella has joined my stable of fine guns, we have had a bit of an affair. In the insuing time I may, MAY, have favored Isabella over Brig'hette. Well in the way of extreme maintance upper class european girls, Brig'hette is showing a bit of nagging jealousy. The past 2 times at the range she has decided to fire her right barrel when she feels like it not necessarily when I command it. I have contact the Spa i.e. gunsmith and she is due for a visit. We will she what they find and how she responds. She is a bit loose on the face and I may look into that as well.

Last edited by BigHorn WBY on Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
BigHorn WBY
BigHorn WBY
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum