The Sporting Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westley Richards.................my addiction

2 posters

Go down

Westley Richards.................my addiction Empty Re: Westley Richards.................my addiction

Post by JB Fri May 09, 2008 6:32 am

It sure is tempting, isn't it??!! I noticed you didn't hit the "check-out" button? Smile

You know, I've thought about throwing caution to the wind many times and ordering a gun in the $15-20,000 range and then just figuring out how to pay for it later. It seems there is always a way if you set your mind to it. If we had to buy a car, how would we pay for that? It's all about what you choose to do without, and never about what you can afford. There are many things that we currently own that we don't need that can be exchanged for something like a dream gun. We all wait for that "special" day, but what if that "special" day never comes? I never want to be at the end of the "journey" and have a long list of "I wish I would have's" or "I wish I could have's" only to realize that it's too late for me to do anything about it. Imagine having that dream gun now and looking forward to using it for 20-30 years while we are healthy enough to really take it out and use it, appreciate it, study it, and just lean it against the family room wall and admire the damn thing.
JB
JB
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Westley Richards.................my addiction Empty Westley Richards.................my addiction

Post by BigHorn WBY Thu May 08, 2008 10:00 pm

I was on the Westley Richards site again this evening. While there I was feeling rather childish and went thru the New Guns and spec'd out my guns....Funny stuff. Fantasy is a wonderful thing.

Anyway I "ordered" a Hand Detach Double Rifle in .500NE, a Bolt in .375, a 30" 12ga droplock straight grip Double and a PAIR of 32" 20ga O&U pigeon/match guns. 160,955.00 pds before import and taxes..........someday
BigHorn WBY
BigHorn WBY
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum