The Sporting Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just In!! 50% of the members here have loose screws!!

2 posters

Go down

Just In!!   50% of the members here have loose screws!! Empty Just In!! 50% of the members here have loose screws!!

Post by Broz Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:52 pm

Ok, you guys are good!! Very Happy I sell a 300 Acumark for KC and it comes with a missing mount screw, so I go buy one. I sell another 30-378 acumark for KC and he sends it missing a mount screw, so I take one out of one of my rifles. I buy a set of bases and Rings from BigHorn and they come missing a mount screw. But did come with some bonus powder.. Smile

So the question is, you all know how anal I am, do you talk about this before shipping and just mess with me?? My knees are sore from crawling around looking to see if I dropped them.. No

Funny stuff!!

screwless jeff
Broz
Broz
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Just In!!   50% of the members here have loose screws!! Empty Re: Just In!! 50% of the members here have loose screws!!

Post by JB Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:14 pm

If it makes you feel any better, I got screwed myself. I buy the Classicmark from KC and decide to order Warne bases and rings from Cabelas rather than drive a 2 hour round trip to get them and then wait in a long line. I get everything in 3 days, open the package, and there's only 1 screw where there should be four for the bases. DAMN!! DAMN!! So, rather than go through the time and hassle of mailing it back, I suck it up and drive to Cabelas to exchange what I bought, for a new pack. They're all out of what I need!! DAMN!! I drive home pissed off. I remembered that I have a bunch of hardware left over after I switched out all my Leupold bases and luckily find screws I could use. All in all the damn bases cost me around $2,000.00 after I factor in time & hassle Very Happy

Last edited by JB on Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
JB
JB
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Just In!!   50% of the members here have loose screws!! Empty Re: Just In!! 50% of the members here have loose screws!!

Post by Broz Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:25 pm

LOL, I see.... Well last week I order a new sey of lupy bases from Midway and they come in an oily package, 3 different price tags, only 4 screw of which 2 are to short, there should have been 6. No torx wrench and the front twist in dovetail looks like it has been trial fitted 10 times... Mad Obviously used crap!! No

It's a conspearecy.... damn scope bases!! Laughing
Broz
Broz
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum