The Sporting Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 Panel Lazermark for Broz!

2 posters

Go down

5 Panel Lazermark for Broz! Empty Re: 5 Panel Lazermark for Broz!

Post by Broz Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:30 am

No I paid first. The problem is it was a said to be perfect, possibly unfired, in the box, blond 5 panel with some pretty good figure and fiddle. I was in it for 2K. Might be hard to find another for that price.... Mad
Broz
Broz
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JB Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:33 am

Wow....that's too bad Jeff. Sorry to hear that it's an ongoing issue. Hopefully you haven't paid for it and it was coming to you for an inspection period.
JB
JB
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Broz Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:22 am

All I know for sure is the guy shipped it, 2 day priority insurred, on 3-25 and it was scanned and showed a destination of my address. After that ...nothing. The US postal service has no means of tracking a package....NOTHING ... the scan tag is used for departure,, direction,,,then destination.. Nothing is recorded to tell where the thief was located. But I have a friend, that is a US customs agent on it and he has the serial number. Plus he works daily with two us postal inspectors and they are looking, and my friend called a guy he knows with the BATF. So who ever has it better take it to the hills and use it as a trap line gun. Stealing from the US post office gets you a room at the big house... Twisted Evil
Broz
Broz
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JB Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:12 am

Not a problem, my friend!

You still haven't received that .460 yet????? I'm getting very suspicious about that whole thing. Question Have you found out what's going on? Exclamation Exclamation
JB
JB
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Broz Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:04 am

Wheeew, When I saw the title I got worried... Very Happy I already have one of these NIB. Looks like some one has done some custom work to the floor plate. That was not WBY was it?

Thanks for thinking of me, keep an eye open for another 460 5 panel. Some azz at the US postal service has mine... Evil or Very Mad
Broz
Broz
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

5 Panel Lazermark for Broz! Empty 5 Panel Lazermark for Broz!

Post by JB Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:39 am

JB
JB
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum