The Sporting Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anybody know if theres an OPER command so that people can't leave a channel?

Go down

Does anybody know if theres an OPER command so that people can't leave a channel? Empty Does anybody know if theres an OPER command so that people can't leave a channel?

Post by SweetKat Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:00 am

Making your own DJ equipment out of blown or busted parts! (ghetto way you move it.... got me in a trance.)?Can anyone help with conflicting types in C?how to get hundreds/thousands of followers on twitter?Does anyone on YouTube post vids of classical music versions of 80's rock songs? <a href=http://cs-kolorowi.pl/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=8260>Is a used MacBook worth it?</a> refluks u niemowlat What should I write as my friend's status?mdx to iso converter?How do I mute the volume on powerpoint for mac?SDL, Linux, mingw, and Code::Blocks.?Adobe Photoshop CS4: No "Import Video To Layers" option?The touchpad on my netbook keeps going unresponsive?How do you stop Firefox from opening a new tab after typing a new URL into the current tab/window? sposoby na zgage <a href=http://refluks24.pl/refluks-zoladkowo-przelykowy/>Refluks zoladkowo przelykowy</a> reflux zoladka A Compact C++ Graph Example?mircosoft 2.4 ghz transmitterv6.0 model1364?How to convert LD (Laserdisc) to DVD or other video format?Computer question that affects Facebook videos/games volumes?[/url] Can.t get rid of Found New Hardware box?why do i always get the japanese version of websites instead ot the english?QuickPlay Periodic Updates - on Pavilion dv5 laptop, Please Help!? How do you fix UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME in a Laptop with Windows 7, OS?HELP PLEASE I need to reset my Levono Ideapad to factory settings!!?how do i change my relationship status on facebook?

SweetKat

Back to top Go down