The Sporting Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got a box coming from Swarovski

2 posters

Go down

I got a box coming from Swarovski Empty Re: I got a box coming from Swarovski

Post by Broz Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:48 pm

It's here. and it was the one I sent in. That was quick and NO CHARGE!! cleaned, repaired and looks great. Now to compare with my Lieca. I will post that in th rangefinder section...

Jeff
Broz
Broz
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Broz Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:59 am

Yes JB you are correct. Yhe Swaro repair center is in Cranston, RI. That is where I sent it. Then they forwarded it on the 15th to Austria for repair. The next thing I knew I got an e-mail saying I was getting a package from RI ups. So I do No??

I have been using a Lica 1200 and like it but have always wanted to do a side by side compair.

Jeff
Broz
Broz
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JB Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:14 am

I believe Swarovski has a repair center somewhere here on the East Coast and I believe it's in either NJ or RI that's staffed with Swarovski staff straight from Austria. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's their new rangefinder!! I almost bought that model but instead went with the compact Leica CR 1200.
JB
JB
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

I got a box coming from Swarovski Empty I got a box coming from Swarovski

Post by Broz Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:58 pm

And I don't know what is in it.... Shocked About a week and a half ago I sent in an older rangefinder for repair. It had some cracks in the battery box and it would not turn on. They sent me a card saying on 4-15 it was being forwarded to Austria for repair. Today I get an e-mail that says I have a ups package from Swaro in RI coming that will be delivered on Thursday the 24th. Could it have been sent to Austria and be returning already?? It was a modle no longer made from 1995. Maybe I am getting a new one?? Time will tell... Twisted Evil
Broz
Broz
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum