The Sporting Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purveyor of very nice German festive and sporting wear

2 posters

Go down

Purveyor of very nice German festive and sporting wear Empty Re: Purveyor of very nice German festive and sporting wear

Post by JB Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:32 am

Ed, you really need to check out the German Gun Collectors Society. In addition to really cool looking guns, they're into all of the traditional Bavarian sporting wear. If you attended one of the Vintage Cup events, you'd be hooked for life Very Happy Knowing you and what you like, you're a natural!
JB
JB
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Purveyor of very nice German festive and sporting wear Empty Re: Purveyor of very nice German festive and sporting wear

Post by BigHorn WBY Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:06 am

Agreed, but sometimes you just need a cool hat with a bunch of pins on it. Oh and maybe a Cuckoo clock. And maybe Liederhosen.
BigHorn WBY
BigHorn WBY
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JB Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:32 pm

Some interesting stuff on that site Ed but I think my tastes run more to sporting/field wear....the Continental and British stuff. My favorite field pants in the uplands are heavy brushed cotton or moleskin. I'll either wear low Filson or Russell chukkas or my Wellies depending on the weather.
JB
JB
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Purveyor of very nice German festive and sporting wear Empty Purveyor of very nice German festive and sporting wear

Post by BigHorn WBY Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:42 pm

A place I have always liked brousing thru when in the area is the Ernst Licht Co. in Oley Pa. Great stuff and at decent prices.

Check out www.ernstlicht.com
BigHorn WBY
BigHorn WBY
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down